The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Massachusetts benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.
Veterans History Project
The Veterans History Project (VHP) of the Library of Congress collects and preserves personal accounts of American war veterans so that future generations may access first-person accounts about their experiences and better understand the realities of war. The VHP accepts veterans' personal narratives in the forms of original, unedited audio- and video-recorded interviews, photographs, letters, diaries, journals, military documents, two-dimensional artwork, maps and unpublished memoirs that meet certain minimum requirements.
Congressman Kennedy is spreading the word about this great project and would like to give the veterans of the 4th District the opportunity to share their stories. If you are interested in learning more about the Veterans History Project and participating in this program through our office, please fill out the form below. A staffer will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Click here to learn more about the Veterans History Project sponsored by the US Library of Congress. If you need assistance with the Department of Veteran Affairs, please click here.